Cricut.Setup -Windows, MAC, PC | Cricut.com/Setup
Do you know for what reason the Cricut maker is used? The Cricut Setup windows are used for many purposes. Various devices are available in Cricut. But the main Cricut maker is used to give a design and cut for your ideas on various materials. Cricut can cut, draw, etc. Material like wood, vinyl, fabric, paper, cardboard, etc. can be cut with the help of the Cricut maker machine. The processes to connect the Cricut with the various device, and create an ID for a new user on Cricut is given below. To know more about visit Cricut.com/setup below;
The Basic Cricut Setup on Windows
The basic steps of Cricut involve unboxing the machine, and then installing the device in a fixed place. And then connect the Cricut device or machine with devices like laptops, PC, Mac, iPad, Android devices, etc. After the successful connection downloading and installing software or application is the next step for the setup of the Cricut maker device. So following are the basic steps to set up the Cricut.com/setup;
- The first and basic step is to unbox the Cricut maker machine from the box.
- Then arrange it in a safe place.
- After that, fix all the parts of the machine that is pen and the rotary blade.
- Then connect the device to the Cricut machine using the USB or Bluetooth method.
- Then download and install the software or application of Cricut on your laptop, Pc, Mac, or any other device that is connected to your Cricut maker.
- And then arrange the mat and pen and rotary blades of the Cricut maker and go for a project or cut.
- That’s it, about the basic steps of Cricut setup on windows.
Download and Install Cricut software for Windows
Before connecting the Cricut to Windows one needs to download and install the software of Cricut on it. Following are the steps to download and install the Cricut software for Windows devices like PC, Laptop, etc.;
- Open the browser of your Windows device.
- Then in the search tab search for the link Cricut.com/setup.
- Then the Design space page of Cricut will appear.
- Now there you have to select any one device that you have.
- Then select the Cricut maker option or heat press option.
- After selecting the device you have to select the model of the device that you have or you are using.
- Then download page will appear.
- There you will see a small tick box.
- You have to click on that box to agree with the terms and policy of Cricut.
- And below that, you have to click on the Download Now option.
- Or you can directly use the app or open it there.
- After clicking on the Download now option the downloading of the Cricut setup will begin.
- Now go to the Downloads and double click on the downloaded setup.
- Then run the setup.
- Then agree with the terms and agreement of Cricut.
- And finally, go for the installation.
- The installation process will take some time.
- After installation, the Software of Cricut will be available on your Windows desktop.
- That’s it, about the downloading and installation of Cricut setup on Windows.
Note: Follow the above process of software installation for Mac too.
Install the Cricut application for Android devices
Cricut maker can also be connected to Android devices like Android phones, Android tablets, etc. Following are the steps to install the Cricut application for Android devices;
- Go to the Play store of your Android device.
- Then search for the Cricut application or Cricut.com/setup.
- Then open the application if you found it.
- And then click on the Install option.
- Then downloading the Cricut application will begin.
- After downloading the application installation will begin automatically.
- After successful installation of the Cricut application, the application will be on the Home screen of your Android device.
- And the device is ready to connect.
- That’s it, about installing the Cricut application for Android devices.
Note: Follow the above process same for iPhone or iPad devices.
Wireless connection of Cricut.com/setup with Windows devices
Cricut machine can be connected by using Bluetooth connectivity. Bluetooth connectivity is also known as wireless connection or connectivity. Following are the steps to connect the Windows device with the Cricut.com/setup with a wireless connection;
- Turn on the devices first.
- Then go to the Windows device.
- There go to the settings of the device.
- Now in settings go to the connection or networks.
- From there turn on the Bluetooth connection of your Windows device.
- Then searching for the devices will begin.
- In the search, the list clicks on the Cricut maker device.
- Then click on the Pair or connect option.
- Then the Cricut maker will pair with the Windows device by wireless connection method.
- That’s it, about the wireless connection of Cricut.com/setup with Windows devices.
Wireless connection of Cricut with Mac
One can easily connect the Cricut maker with a Mac device or the Mac device with the Cricut Maker. Following are the steps to connect the Cricut maker device with the Mac device;
- Turn on the devices.
- Then go to the Mac device.
- From there go to the setup or settings of Mac.
- There go for connection or networks.
- Then go to the Bluetooth connection.
- There turn on the Bluetooth connection of the Mac.
- Then searching for devices will begin.
- After that, select the Cricut maker device.
- Then click on the Pair or Connect option.
- Then pairing will begin.
- The pairing or connection is successful.
- That’s it, about the wireless connection of Cricut.com/setup with Mac device.
Wireless connection of Cricut with iPad
The Cricut setup maker can also be connected to an iPad or iPhone. Follow the process below to connect the iPad with the Cricut maker device;
- Turn on both the devices.
- Then go to iPad.
- There open the connection or devices.
- Then go for a Bluetooth connection.
- Then turn on the Bluetooth of the iPad.
- Now searching will begin.
- Click on the Cricut device for connection.
- Then pair or connect both the device.
- That’s it, about the Cricut’s connection with the iPad is successful.
Wired/USB connection of Cricut with Windows
The Windows devices can also be connected by USB cable with the Cricut maker machine. Following are the steps to connect the Cricut maker with a Windows device using a USB or wired setup or connection;
- Turn on the devices.
- Then take the USB cable suitable for both devices.
- Then connect one end of the cable to the Cricut maker and another end to the Windows device.
- Now go to the windows device and open settings.
- In settings go for the control panel.
- From there go for the Printer and devices option.
- Then click on the Add device option if you don’t see the Cricut maker connected.
- Then enter the details of the Cricut.com/setup and add the device to Windows.
- That’s it, about the USB connection of Cricut with Windows devices.
Note: Follow the same or above process for Mac, and iPad, too.
To Create a Cricut ID for New users
One has to create a Cricut ID before entering the project to the first cut. Following are the steps to create the Cricut ID using the Cricut application or software;
- Open the Cricut.com/setup application or software.
- There you will see the sign-in option.
- Click on it.
- Then go for Create a Cricut ID.
- There enter your Name, Email ID, postal code, country, etc.
- And then click on the create Cricut ID option.
- Then the ID on Cricut is all set.
- That’s it, about the process of creating an ID on Cricut.